You may have noticed a new addition to this blog page. At the top is a tabbed box containing recent posts, popular articles, and recent comments widgets, as well as a coming soon tab.
This addition is the Tabbed Info Pane, and I have just written a tutorial to show you how to use it on your site.
You will find the Tabbed Info Pane very versatile and easy to use. It can be used anywhere on the page where there is a Thesis hook, and the basic idea can even be used in widgets.
The Tabbed Info Pane can hold almost any kind of information you can put into HTML or PHP. For example:
- PHP functions
A few of the features of the Tabbed Info Pane are:
- Easy to set up and use.
- It is very flexible and can be used in many different ways.
- Its simple programming ensures trouble-free operation.
- Can contain almost any kind of information or element
- Highly configurable. You can change almost everything about the appearance of the Info Pane.
- SEO friendly. The information is contained in the HTML of your page so Google’s and other bots can index it.
I hope you give the Tabbed Info Pane a try on your site. You will find it a great enhancement that takes only minutes to set up.